Overcoming the sales challenges with Awarathon’s Innovative AI tools.
- Consistently ranked in the top 5, this Swiss-based company is one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world.
- Operates in 140 countries with more than 100,000 employees globally.
- They use innovative science and digital technologies to create transformative treatments for great medical needs.
- Enhancement in the in-clinic effectiveness of medical representatives.
- The expertise of medical representatives in terms of detailed information about highly technical and diverse product features, benefits, and applications.
- Consistency in brand messaging to ensure the company’s image remains aligned with its values and goals, fostering credibility and reliability.
- Standardization of the sales training procedures that help in enhancing the training results.
- Absence of a timely constructive feedback system.
- Difficulties in tracking sales performance metrics and identifying areas that need improvement.
Approaching the solution
- Utilization of the video roleplay practice platform to create realistic situations.
- Awarathon’s gamified knowledge quizzes were used to certify the scientific knowledge of Medical reps.
- The timely feedback report helped the reps to understand the gaps in their performances.
- Valuable insights to sales managers on specific training needs of individual team members.
- Dynamic analytics and reports play a pivotal role in providing sales leaders with comprehensive insights
- The Novartis team saw potential in various AI tools provided by the platform.
- It rolled out the platform for its major departments such as Cardio Vascular, Oncology, Opthalmology, etc. which includes around 1000 medical representatives.
- Improved efficiency in addressing HCP’s objections and queries
- Improved consistency in brand messaging while detailing
- Increase in scientific knowledge proficiency with more than 80% accuracy
- 2x increase in the competency of team members belonging to the highest accuracy tier
- More than 90% adoption from each division
- Reduction in the new rep ramp-up time