Comprehensive sales readiness platform to revamp sales training.
- Glenmark is a leading global innovative pharmaceutical company headquartered in Mumbai, India.
- It has a presence in over 80 countries with more than 15000 employees.
- They are a leading developer and manufacturer of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs)
- Lack of standardized sales training
- Need to improve the detailing skills of medical reps
- requirement of a platform to measure the competencies and skills of new hires
- Difficulty in executing induction training for new candidates
- Need to reduce the prolonged training period for individual candidates
Approaching the solution
- Awarathon platform’s sales enablement features allowed Glenmark’s management to standardize their sales process and improve sales performance.
- It is flexible and provides the users with convenience and customization to use the platform for practicing, hiring onboarding, and product certification.
- Awarathon’s practice platform is used to elevate performance and improve the engagement of medical reps.
- The automated assessment process and real-time accurate feedback reports without any bias of the Awarathon platform allowed the removal of manual feedback evaluation by trainers
- The leadership team at Glenmark found great value in this product for the purpose of sales training and rolled out the platform for all India sales forces.
- Significant reduction of training per individual due to continuous role play practice happening on Awarathon platform.
- Improvement in employee engagement through gamification of assessments and contests
- Re-strategized the entire sales approach through effective tracking of every manager and their team’s performance
- Enhancement in reps’ sales pitch and confidence and improving in-clinic effectiveness
- Region wise performance tracking for the medical sales reps through the platform’s robust reports