Successful synchronization of sales readiness platform and sales LMS.
- Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories is a global pharmaceutical company headquartered in Hyderabad, India.
- They have a presence in over 75 countries and more than 25000 employees working worldwide representing 53 nationalities.
- The commitment to provide affordable and innovative medication to people around the world
- The training process shifted online due to the changing work pattern.
- Absence of a sales readiness platform to work in sync with the existing LMS system.
- No feasibility of role-play, considered to be most impactful for skill building and practice methodology.
- Lack of pitch practice and consistency from the medical representatives, an important factor in addressing the doctors.
- Absence of skill measurement and real-time feedback.
Approaching the solution
- Implementation of Awarathon’s virtual training platform to improve the medical representatives’ in-clinic effectiveness.
- A virtual practice environment similar to an actual doctor’s clinic was made available to the learners by Awarathon to assist them with the 3Ps – Prepare, Practice, and Perform.
- Through feedback reports, sales managers gained better clarity on how medical sales reps performed in the practice assessments.
- Seamless integrated with its current LMS system allowed them to align training goals with Awarathon’s role play assessments.
- Awarathon’s detailed reports allowed a holistic overview of the entire team’s progress chart to the management.
- Identification of competency gaps helped the management in understanding in what areas more training efforts are required
- Learner Engagement improved by almost 50% within 3 months.
- Up to 25% increase in Brand Exposure time during customer interactions for key brands.
- In-Clinic Time improved by 15% – 25%, indicating an improved ability to engage customers
- 55.49% relative growth was observed with learners using the platform consistently for more than a year