Multilingual sales enablement for rural consumer finance.
- Bajaj Finserv Limited (BFL) is one of India’s leading promoters of financial services with a consolidated total income of Rs. 82,072 crore in FY23.
- Bajaj Finserv serves over 100 million customers with its diversified portfolio that helps meet financial needs
- Its suite of financial solutions includes savings products, consumer and commercial loan etc
- Difficulty in tracking rural team’s sales performance
- Need for a sales enablement platform with multi-lingual support
- Usage of sales technology in low-bandwidth rural areas
- Stringent, internal documentation requirements for product certification
Approaching the solution
- Tested product knowledge by conducting engaging quizzes and video-roleplay simulations and providing certifications to the team.
- Ability to automate and standardize its entire product certification process.
- Robust multi-lingual support for languages like Telugu, Tamil, Kannada, Gujarati, Marathi, etc. allowed management to conduct multi-lingual assessments for a diverse sales team
- The platform’s AI-enabled skill and video assessments also came in handy for various hiring, and onboarding requirements, and training their hiring managers on creating highly engaged sales teams
- Awarathon’s flexible customizations helped Bajaj Finance significantly reduce its ramp-up time and achieve its desired training outcomes
- Complete automation and standardization of the product certification process
- Robust multi-lingual support improved the efficiency of the rural sales team
- Ease of tracking sales performance of our rural team
- Highly motivated and engaged sales team